@faye – We’re looking for reviews on how things went using various online events conference tools. Would you mind writing up a short blurb and posting to our Resource Center if you have a chance?
Useful information for event / tools reviews
Here’s a suggested template for your review:
Topic title: [Event Tools Review] Whereby rooms
- Name of event
- Kind of event – e.g. conference with multiple tracks / single tack, did you have hallway tracks, networking opportunities, etc?
- Is it open source? (some people in our community will only be interested in open source solutions)
- How many people attended (approx)
- Tools you used to run the conferences – did you use a single platform or multiple tools?
- Overall event organizer experience? – were there any significant problems that you noticed? e.g. speakers couldn’t join the rooms, people were not muted when joining, etc.
- Overall user experience – Were you able to know when to join each session, could you participate, etc?
- Costs associated – any info you’re able to give around how pricing works for that tool.
- Other – anything else you think could help event organizers evaluate this tool as a solution.