Let’s get to know each other a bit better!
Please scroll to the bottom, hit the blue Reply button and introduce yourself. Consider including:
- Where you are typically based
- What open source projects you contribute to and what you do there
- What kind of stuff you might be able to help with
- Your blog/LinkedIn/Twitter/GitHub/GitLab/other way for the community to follow you
- Some of your favorite things to do outside of contributing to open source
- [insert your own fun fact here]
You are encouraged to use a real picture of yourself as your avatar. To change it, click on your current avatar circle in the upper right hand corner of the window and then click on the gear to access the settings page.
This topic is only for introductions. For anything else, please take a look at the categories!